Skip to content
- To impact progressive and equality education which takes into account the changing needs of the country and the demands of a competitive society.
- To put the students in possession of such skills which will enable them to face life with the confidence and to give a good account of themselves.
- To create in the students a concern for fellow human beings and to bring home to them the basic dignity,equality and independence of all people.
- To help students identify and develop their potential to the maximum extent so that education becomes an on-going process of personality development as well.
- Above all, to inculcate in the minds of the children the basic moral values and to make them realize the full import of the maxim;”To fear the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom”.