- The admissions will start from second week of December for classes Nursery & LKG only.
- Admission to other classes usually in the month of March, depends on vacancies available.
- Along with filled application form the following documents need to be submitted in the school office before the last date.
|S.No||Name of the Document||Documents|
|1||2 Passport size photos of the child||Mandatory|
|2||1 Passport size photos of the Father||Mandatory|
|3||1 Passport size photos of the Mother||Mandatory|
|4||Aadhar card of the child||Mandatory|
|5||Aadhar card of the Father||Mandatory|
|6||Aadhar card of the Mother||Mandatory|
|7||Date of Birth certificate of the Child||Mandatory|
|8||Previous year report card (Xerox copy) (In case of UKG and above classes)||Mandatory|
|9||Transfer certificate / Record sheet (After confirmation of the admission you have to submit) (2nd class and above)||Mandatory|
|10||Mother Bank account details with IFSC code||Mandatory|
Please note that the submission of the application form does not in any way guarantee admission.
- After the application forms have been duly processed, you will be informed about the date of the Interview.
- On the day of the Interview, both the Parents/Guardians are expected to come along with the child, meet the management, and bring along the originals of the documents submitted along with the application form.
- Failure to appear and fulfil these requirements on the date prescribed, without prior notice and valid reasons, will be the sole responsibility of the Parents/Guardians and no exception shall be made in regard to this.
- Based on the application and the submission of all the valid documents, and the availability of seats, the school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal / Management will be final.
- If questions should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail the school office.